Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MY FIRST ROMANCE

Romance is a beautiful feeling especially in the teenage. What i should say about my romance?The moment Mr X touch my hand, hug and whispered in my ears.."you are very beautiful..". The huge adrenaline rush..each and every part of body thrilled to say something.. I tried to gallop away from him. But the muscular body melted my resistance and the first kiss..on my lips. My aunty used to say " Roma, you look like a grown up girl" I didnt understand what she exactly mean, till Mr X wrote the meaning of those lines in my body.I was just crossed my 14th birthday on the day before.

2 comments:

Phone Sex said...

I just like phone sex before having sex…
Relationship is only a feeling you give importance to.

Fantasy Phone Sex said...

Phone sex is much more secure way of keeping intimacy in your relationships.