Monday, November 30, 2009

HIDE AND SEEK

I was studying in eighth standard at that time. During Holy, the most enjoying period of a schooler, some of our wellwishers came from Delhi to spirit up  Holy with us. My elder brother's friend who recently married and his beautiful wife, I should say like that beacuse her smile was very attractive, gave us a lot of joy during that period.
There was a big exhibition going on near to our Villa. All went to see that except me and my brothers friend. He was sleeping there inside my brother's room and I was waiting for my friend Sapna to visit me. She came after 30  minutes and we played some scribbles. She suggest Hide and seek can be the next game. I got the chance to hide first.
I want to be the winner always. So I went inside my borthers room to hide. A small idea went through my head, " hide under his cotton wool, she can never find"
I went near to him, without making noise, laid there covering with his Wool cloth so that Sapna can never find me there. Minutes after, I hear sound of foot steps seeking me everywhere.
Immediately that happened. He hug me from behind and took me close to his body. I felt the warmth of his body. I didnt cry beacuse it may let sapna find me. This actually made him more courage and his hands started scrolling all over. My skirt and top was nowhere in position. The hands played a beautiful lullaby and I was slowly enjoying the song. He smelled me back in my ears and said some erotica to me.I was hearing such thngs for the first time in my life.
The moment I felt muscular axe, jumped away from the bed and came out of the room.I saw sapna staring at me. I actually forget to take my skirt from there.
She was very curious, and asked what happened there. I smiled and said to her, now you "Hide" there.

3 comments:

ASWANI said...

Hey..this is really exciting. Must have been equally exciting for you too..have a nice day ;)

Sakshi said...

thx Aswani,, u said it

Sakshi said...

thx Aswani,, u said it