Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HOW TO STAY AWAY FROM A LESB ?

Lesb**n feelings was totally unknown to me till I had my first experience. It was in November 2007, in my college hostel, due to annual maintenance some of the girls were shifted to some senior’s rooms temporarily. A new mate welcomed me with an excellent smile to her room. No hesitation for me in accepting that offer because that senior college mate was considered as a genius.


The first two days went quite nicely. She was very helpful especially in studies. I felt much relief in getting a good guide for me. On the third day I noticed that the lock of our attached bathroom found to be removed. But that doesn’t make me worry because only we two girls in the room and under tight security of Hostel warden, even the smell of boys cannot reach the premise.

In a cold night, while sleeping, she came near to me and asked some space under my imported woollen cover. I gave her space on my bed and some time after entered in deep sleep. I jumped up in the midnight feeling that something crawling near my thighs. I didn’t find anything there in the yellow night lamp.


She also woke up and hugs me and said to sleep. I was slowly lying on her hands and suddenly she murmured in ears" you are very beautiful'. I felt her hands in the same place where something crawled few minutes back. I was bending more down, when her fingers draw something there.

Early morning she came to bath with me. Both of us were in “Birthday Suite" I felt something new sparkling in her eyes. Some weeks went like that. Every night I felt as something new was happening.

Neena, and her mummy are my best friend and I discussed this matter with her mummy. She said some dangerous aspects behind such a relation. After hearing all those, a fear gripped me. What will happen, if I marry a man? Will she resist? Can I lead a good married life?

Neena and I went to her cousin, who is a psychologist. She gave me some tips to escape from this and it worked out very successfully. I am not able to explain this here in my blog post. But, if somebody wants a real advice then I will share it through my email. Guys…… Please excuse me. This post is only for Girls

4 comments:

rocksea said...

i feel, in every women, there is some attraction to their own sex - and the feminity it oozes. nothing much to escape from. may be the best way is to spend time with the opposite sex.

Psych Babbler said...

The psychologist you went to is a shoddy and unprofessional person. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. And there is no need to 'cure' it. So are you telling us that you are going to get married to a man and ruin both your lives given that you have feelings for women? What sense does that make???? This is just an example of how regressively some people think...

ASWANI said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog. very interesting and exciting post. nice blog. Keep it up :)

neeraj said...

I am a firm believer that homosexuality is a disease which can be treated! It hurts when I see that some elements are standing in its support to make it legalized.

More...
http://shindeneeraj.blogspot.com/2009/07/legalization-of-homoeroticism-is.html