Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MY DIARY IS NOT A FICTION, ITS MY PERSONAL BEATS

I like to say thanks to all my distinguished readers. Some send email to me regarding my writing and some others wrote as a comment here. I love to hear more from you, whether it is a criticism or applause, I am ready to accept it. But never think that this is mere fiction. No, it can never be a fiction. I am trying to spread a good message through each and every post in this blog.
I am weak in English grammar. This is why I say, English teachers must not be handsome. If they are, then student will be so weak in grammar. Grammar classes were swallowed by that cool, muscular handsome, teacher, Sorry to comment like this, but it is true.


I didn’t mean to hurt anyone through my posts. My apologies in advance, if someone get irritated by the incidents.

No comments: