Thursday, November 5, 2009

WAS THAT MY FIRST LOVE?

I was in seventh standard and a very immature and tender age in emotional also. I was not very clear about the feelings of love or sex. I had never experienced love with any boy.In school, we play with them, crack jokes and  any feeling of love or sex came in my mind during that time.

I felt something different when I  had a small project work with our new Science teacher who recently joined. He was muscular, with nice cute face. I have seen him several times but, that was a special occassion when i felt something different about him. He was a clear example of how personality attracts others. Sensational feeling on me...  I always wanted to come in his favorite's lists. I felt bad when he talks to others particularly girls.I was becoming more mad at him
Was this love? I am still not sure. But when Mr X came to my teenage life during those days, the affection to my teacher went down. It was really, Mr x who taught me the difference of love, sex and affection. But I ask myslef several times that , was that my first love?

3 comments:

moonheart said...

Really interesting blog. Thank you.

wishvam said...

nice yo.. and i'm a practising photographer.. if i ever grew up in the industry i would sure contact you.. and wondering wat LOVE is???

Anonymous said...

You know what?...this is weird...YOUR QUESTION CAN BE ANSWERED BY ONE QUESTION......
CAN SOMEONE LOVE MORE THAN ONCE?
if YES then it was your first...If NO then it wasn't...