Friday, December 4, 2009

HOLY 69



As a part of my next photo shoot, I went to one of major Fashion technologists in the city. The shoot was based on a Greek Godess, Aphrodite. I got a special makeup and costumes there. Most of the workers were women , so I too felt much freedom over the sets.  
APHRODITE was the goddess of beauty, love and procreation. Her cult was very popular in ancient Greece with numerous shrines and temples throughout the land. Her main cult centres within Greece were the city of Korinthos (Corinth) on the Isthmus, and the island of Kythera off the coast of Lakedaimonia. Outside of Greece itself, the island of Kypros was famed for its Mystery cult dedicated to the goddess. Aphrodite was also worshipped with private rituals and prayers.


In classical sculpture Aphrodite was usually portrayed as a naked or partially disrobed women, often with arms drawn in a futile gesture of modesty. The first nude Aphrodite was sculpted by the artist Praxiteles in the C5th B.C. as a cult idol for the city-state of Knidos. It was received in its day with a certain controversy, however this style of statue quickly became the norm.
At the photo shoot, only Director and Cameraman were present. Most of the body was uncovered and felt much chillness in the air-conditioner.Mr X,  the Director was much renowned person in the industry. A smart person with nice smile on his face. At the end of photo shoot, he came near me. He tried to figure out the sculpture of Aphrodite in my body. The cameraman went out quickly. I hear the door gets locked from outside. He too turned himself into the beautiful God of love and taught me Holy 69 . Now I got a surety of my next assignment.

4 comments:

exposemaximum said...

I guess it must be a good experience for you.

ASWANI said...

Congrats..it really must have been a great experience for you. bty, I was not knowing that you are in a modeling profession. Glad to know more about you..

Sakshi said...

true, that was a difeerent exp. thnx Aswani and Expose

Suman said...

nice